I will be participating in the 2013 Portland Women’s Expo on Saturday, March 9th. I would love to see you! You can get a free DVD and enter to win a gift basket worth over $800!
Portland Women’s Expo details
Enjoy Shopping, Food, Samples, Full Body Rejuvenation and so much more. One day, over 250 exhibitors, all for YOU! This Expo is the best local showcase for the latest products & services for women & families, shopping, beauty, health, nutrition, fitness, financial planning, home décor and more. Check out the Expo highlights here.
Portland Women’s Expo
Saturday, March 9th
10 AM – 6 PM
Portland Convention Center, Hall C
Purchase tickets online
You’ll find me and the Fibromyalgia – ME/CFS Support Center in booths 727 and 729. You can print the map and Exhibitor List here.
“How to Manage Your Energy” for Fibromyalgia & CFS DVD
I will be handing out complimentary DVDs of my popular talk, “How to Manage Your Energy”. This 90-minute DVD was recorded July 2012 at the local meeting of the Fibromyalgia – ME/CFS Support Center, Inc., and includes these topics:
- Using the Dream Week Planner
- Learning Your Body’s Rhythm
- Using a Pedometer to Manage Your Fibromyalgia
- Using Timers to Manage Your Energy
- Exercising with Fibromyalgia
- Managing Your Energy with Relaxation
I will only have 40 copies with me, so come early and ask me for yours!
Enter the gift basket drawing
I will also be giving away a gift basket worth over $850, full of things to help you feel better!
The gift basket includes the following goodies:
- One month of personalized fibromyalgia health coaching with me ($96 value)
- One naturopathic appointment, Dr. Brittany Kolluru ($140 value)
- One acupuncture treatment, Dr. Wendy Rogers ($300 value)
- One-hour of career/life coaching, Cindy Hooker ($175 value)
- $50 towards a brain assessment, Braingystics ($50 value)
- Green cleaning products, Missy Baxter ($20 value)
- An Omron HJ-720ITC pedometer and Polder timer to help you manage your energy ($75 value)
- One-year of Premium Membership to the Fibromyalgia ME/CFS Support Center, Inc. ($10 value)