I’m a Fibromyalgia Coach, not a Doctor
Information that I give should not be considered medical advice, nor is it intended to replace consulting with a qualified physician or other health care provider.
While I am a Certified Health Coach, and do know a lot of really awesome stuff about health, fibromyalgia, diet, IBS, thyroid, adrenal fatigue, weight loss, etc., I am not a doctor.
The “please don’t sue me” disclaimers:
- You will still need a good doctor if you are working with me. If you don’t have a good doctor of your own, contact me; I can help you find one. You deserve to have a doctor who truly listens to you and believes what you say. *hugs*
- I share a lot of things that have been helpful for me, my clients, and others with fibromyalgia on my site and in my practice. Some people, myself included, have even experienced remarkable improvements using these treatments, products, and recommendations. Unfortunately, this doesn’t constitute a guarantee that these things will work for you.
- We’re all unique individuals and our bodies manifest fibromyalgia in different ways. That’s part of what makes fibromyalgia so difficult to treat. I promise to be honest with you and give you as much information as possible, but in the end, each of you must make your own decisions and find what works best for you.
- Along those lines, we’re all adults and need to make well-informed choices and live with the consequences. I assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions, or for actions any reader may take in response to information posted.
- Links to other websites found on MyRestoredHealth.com are provided as a service to you, but linking does not equal an endorsement of those sites, nor am I responsible for the content of those external websites. I do my best to find the very best resources for you but as always, do your own research. *grin*
- I do, however, fully endorse the individuals listed in the People I Love section. Those truly are people that I love to work with. I know that they will take great care of anyone that comes their way.
- If you have a concern about any posting or comment being factually incorrect, please contact me. Please provide details of who you are, how I can contact you, what your interest is, and what your concern is. If something has been written that is factually incorrect, it will be addressed. Anonymous complaints will be ignored.
Sign up and receive your free book!
Find Hope and Freedom from Fibromyalgia Symptoms and Pain
Tired of feeling like a prisoner in your own body? This page-by-page survival guide will help you feel better as quickly as possible. More than just a lifestyle or self-management guide, this is a concise reference book woven with Tami's own fibromyalgia story. This FREE download includes a full digital copy of Tami's award-winning book and reader bonuses.